|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Sword Of Ittybitticus||Pirates of Ickygloomy|
|"This Article is a stub"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Camp Lakebottom Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Deep is an episode of Camp Lakebottom.
McGee, Squirt and Gretchen go into an old submarine and find themselves in an underground version of Camp Lakebottom. There, they meet fish-like counterparts of themselves and have to fight Buttsquat's octopus counterpart.
- The campers' fish-like counterparts' names are puns on their names (Eg: McGill being a pun on McGee).
- The episode's name is a reference to the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth.
- One of the languages Squirt says is featured in the submarine's manual is Klingon, a reference to Star Trek.
- One of the haircuts Gretchen gets resembles Princess Leia's from Star Wars.
- One of the haircuts Squirt gets resembles Elvis Presley's. He even mimics Elvis after getting the haircut.
|The full image gallery for Voyage To The Bottom Of The Deep may be viewed at Voyage To The Bottom Of The Deep/Gallery.|